There are always new and exciting updates on social networking sites. And here you will know the secret social media tricks that you want to try now.
There are a number of secret social media hacks but here we will discuss some of them for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Share Instagram images elsewhere after uploading.
• Share the image on Twitter or Facebook once you upload it to Instagram.
• As we know, you can instantly share the image once you upload it to Instagram, but you can also go back to any of your images and share an image from Instagram.
• First, decide which Instagram photo from your gallery you want to share. Go to the bottom right corner and click the ellipsis button and select “Share”.
• The images and caption appear where you can edit what you originally posted on Instagram, so you can make any edits to what’s written before you share it. Then select which social media site you want it to be posted on and then share it. Yes, it’s done!
Take better photos without posting them
Set your phone to Airplane mode and start taking snapshots. It will be saved to your phone, but will not be instantly posted to Instagram. It helps you choose the best image to post on Instagram.
Best time to post on Instagram
• Have you ever thought about the best time to share those fake Instagram images?
• Well, Iconosquare analyzes your posting and interaction history on Instagram and tells you the best time to post photos on Instagram.
• In addition, you can also see your most engaged followers, your most liked, your new follower and much more.
• Simply customize what you share on Facebook and with whom.
• Don’t you want your father to see that picture? Or a post that your boss might see? It’s pretty easy with this simple trick:
• Click the tab to the left of your post and choose “More Options” and Facebook will open another page for you. Just enter the name of the people you don’t want to share your post or images with.
Download your Facebook photos
Pick & Zip app will let you download all your photos and also collect photos you are tagged in. You can also download images from Instagram.
Hide from your annoying friends?
You must have that friend who always started chatting once he caught you online. Yes, there is a trick to them. Sign out for a specific list of people you don’t want to chat with often.
How to Pin Something to Facebook
• Simply click on the Facebook image you want to pin.
• Right-click the image (or control-click on a Mac) and choose “Open image in new tab” from the drop-down menu.
• You will then be able to pin that image from that particular page.
Highlight the text before clicking “Pin It”
When you highlight any text on a page that you want to pin and click “Pin”, the text you highlighted is automatically added to the description box.
Download your Tweet history
• Did you know that you can download the tweet history?
• Twitter allows you to request your file.
• Twitter gives you the ability to request your file. You need to go to Twitter Account Settings for your profile; you will get a little option at the bottom of your page, just click on that.
LinkedIn gives you the option to view another person’s profile without them knowing you’ve viewed their profile.
You just need to follow these steps:
• Just go to “Privacy & Settings” on your profile when you hover over your LinkedIn profile picture in the top right of the page.
• Go to the “Privacy Controls” tab and click the “Select what others see when they’ve viewed your profile” option
• And select the fully anonymous option, you lose some history, but it’s up to you and why you want to browse LinkedIn anonymously.
These secret social media hacks will definitely help you do better.