Have you been dreaming of a glamorous career in the hospitality industry for a long time? Looking for information on universities in India offering certificates, graduate and postgraduate diplomas in hospitality? Well, this article is exclusively for you. To learn more, read the rest of the article here:
Ten Good Institutes Offering This Kind of Courses in India
The hospitality industry has seen a rapid boom in recent years, and the scope of building an excellent career in this sector has also increased with high-profile designations and lucrative pay. With more and more hotel management institutes springing up every day in the country, it has become really difficult to identify the best one. So, we have solved 10 good universities in India for you that have gained a lot of popularity for providing quality hotel management education to their students:
1. International Institute of Hotel Management (IIHM), (Address: EP Block Kolkata, West Bengal)
2. Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), (Address: Airport Road, Maharajpura, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh)
3. Oberoi School (OSHM), (Address: 1, Sham Nath Marg, New Delhi, Delhi)
4. Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) (Address: Dr Rafiq Zakaria Campus, Rauza Bagh, Aurangabad, Maharashtra)
5. Rizvi Institute, (Address: Rizvi Complex, Bandra West Mumbai, Maharashtra)
6. Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition (IHM), (Address: Veer Savarkar Marg, West Dadar, Mumbai)
7. Instituto Dr. Ambedkar, (Address: OCS 19, Sector 20-D, Chandigarh)
8. Indian Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Arts (IIHMCA), (Address: 7-91 / 5, Nagendra Nagar, Habsiguda X Roads, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh)
9. Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition (IHM), (Address: Bhaijipura Patia, Kudasan, Adalaj, Gandhinagar, Gujarat)
10. Subhas Bose Institute (SBIHM), (Address: AH-274, Saltlake City, Sec II, Kolkata, West Bengal)
Types of courses offered by these institutes
All of these good universities are known to offer a wide variety of contemporary study programs. In general, people interested in developing a career in the hospitality industry can choose from several certification courses, diplomas, postgraduate diplomas, bachelor’s degrees (BA, B.Sc., BBA) and masters (M.Sc., MBA) as well as Hospitality and Catering Management.
Curriculum of the course followed by the institutes
All programs offered by the aforementioned institutes are designed so that students can acquire sufficient knowledge, develop essential skills and experience, and achieve a proper understanding of their field of study. Typically, the course content consists of different topics including front desk management, personal and industrial law, advanced bakery and pastry, advanced accounts, food production management, travel and tourism management, cleaning and laundry operations, total quality management, food and beverage service, safety and first aid, food science and nutrition, catering, food and beverage management, hotel economics, etc.
No matter how qualified you are, the excellent well-structured course programs offered by various good universities in India will help you gain highly accepted credentials, develop sufficient competence in your own field, and greatly accelerate your career.